Last Updated: January 30, 2015
1. Personal information
We may collect personal information from Users, meaning information about Users that can uniquely identify Users, in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or otherwise as part of the IActionable Network. Users may be asked to provide, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card or other payment information. We will collect such personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can refuse to provide such personal information when requested, however such refusal may prevent them from engaging in certain IActionable Network related activities.
In addition, we may collect and process real-time information about the location of the device a User uses to access the IActionable Network in order to verify such User’s location. We do not store location information after a User’s location is verified.
2. Non-personal information
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with the IActionable Network. Non- personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the IActionable Network, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, information on actions taken on the Site or an App (such as page views and site navigation patterns), dates, times, and duration of visits to the Site or an App (including whether a User is a repeat or first time visitor), and other similar information. We may collect such information in a variety of ways, including by automated means such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Wistia) that collect information about User traffic on the Site and usage information related to videos that we make available through the IActionable Network.
3. How we use collected information
IActionable collects and uses Users’ information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the IActionable Network.
- To improve customer service. We may use information to more respond to Users’ customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the products and services a User requests.
- To operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- To administer content, promotions, surveys or other IActionable Network features.
- To send Users information they have agreed to receive about our products, services, offers, and promotions and other topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address a User provides for order processing will be used to send such User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include IActionable news, updates, related product or service information, and other information.
- To enforce our End User License Agreement and other agreements.
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
4. How we protect your information
We have reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures in place in an effort to protect Users’ personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Data exchanged between the App and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel. Our servers are protected by firewall systems and complete backups are performed daily. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective.
5. Sharing your information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated information not linked to any personal information regarding Users without restriction.
We may disclose Users’ personal information to third party contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to help us operate our business and the IActionable Network or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters, notifications, or surveys. Such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may also disclose Users’ personal information to: (i) comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) enforce or apply our End User License Agreement and other agreements; and/or (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IActionable, Users, or others.
6. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site or App that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7. Your choices
We offer Users the following choices about what information we collect from them and how we communicate with them:
- Cookies Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the IActionable Network.
- Marketing Emails If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional emails from us, you may unsubscribe by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the promotional email you receive.
- Google Analytics You may opt-out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Site by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Information Provided by Our Business Customers If your current or potential employer or another IActionable business customer provides personal information about you to us, you may have certain choices with respect to our use or disclosure of such information. Please contact the relevant IActionable business customer to learn about and exercise your choices.
8. Accessing and correcting your information
User may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that such User has provided to us. Subject to applicable law, a User may have certain additional rights to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about such User, update and correct inaccuracies in such User’s personal information, and have such User’s personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
9. Children under the age of 13
No portion of the IActionable Network is directed to, and IActionable does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Geographic Restrictions and Data Transfers
12. Contacting us
400 S Mill Pond Drive D5
Lehi, UT 84043